Choose a weekly, fortnightly, or monthly schedule. Pay off early without a penalty!
PAY LATER, INTEREST FREE
Every Transaction you make with ZIP Pay is interest free, Always.
APPROVAL IN MINUTES
Apply in minutes, with no establishment fees and nothing to pay today.
WHAT ARE THE KEY THINGS I NEED TO KNOW?
- You choose whether to pay weekly, fortnightly, or monthly
- Up to a $1000 shopping account
- Easy sign up via Facebook or PayPal
- No interest ever - please refer to the Zip Pay website for full terms and conditions
AM I ELIGIBLE FOR THIS?
- You must be an Australian citizen or permanent resident
- You must be 18 years or older
- You must have a valid PayPal or Facebook account
- Please note this will be ID checked and verified by ZipPay
HOW DOES IT WORK ONLINE?
- Select Zip Pay at the checkout
- Sign up or log in with your social or PayPal account and confirm your purchase
- Zip Pay pays immediately on your behalf, meaning your order will be processed and despatched within the time frame stated on the Delivery page of our website
- Pay off your balance over time in flexible instalments (weekly, fortnightly, or monthly - minimum repayment of $40 per month is required)
- Please note, no over the phone orders are to be made
- Gift Card & E-Gift Vouchers are excluded from all Zip Pay transactions
HOW DO I MANAGE PAYMENT INSTALLMENTS?
- Statements are issued at the end of each billing month and you can choose to pay off your balance in full or make a partial payment that suits your budget.
- If the balance is paid within 30 days of confirming your transaction no fees will be incurred.
- If you require more time to pay your balance after the 30 days, a $5 account service fee will be added for the month you have an outstanding balance.
- Please note there is a minimum repayment of $40 per month.
- Once you have repaid your balance down to $0, no fees will ever be charged to your account – it will simply remain open waiting for you to use again for additional purchases.
HOW CAN I APPLY?
To set up your account, simply select Zip Pay at checkout or apply here.
You will need to login with your Facebook or PayPal account and confirm the details that you would normally enter when shopping online. Subject to approval, this process takes only seconds after which you can complete your purchase and pay for it later.
Once you have created your Zip Pay shopping account, you never have to apply again and can continue to reuse it as much as you like.
HOW WILL I RECEIVE MY STATEMENT?
All your recent activity can be viewed when you log into your Zip Pay Digital Wallet. When your monthly statement is ready, Zip Pay will notify you by email.
Every month your statement will include:
- * All new purchases made
- * Payments applied on your previous statement
- * Your billing due date
- * Minimum payment due
- * Any fees charged during the statement period
HOW DO I MAKE PAYMENTS ON MY ACCOUNT?
To ensure you never miss a payment, you can log into Zip Pay anytime and set up a direct debit to automatically make your repayments.
Additionally, you can make a one-off payment anytime by logging into your Zip Pay Digital Wallet and selecting 'Make a Payment'.
Payments can be paid online by debit card, credit card or Bpay. Should you have any difficulties in making your payments, please contact Zip Pay directly.
*Zip Money Instalment plans split eligible purchases of $300 and above into equal repayments. Available to approved applicants only and subject to completion of satisfactory credit check. Minimum monthly repayments are required. Paying only the minimum monthly repayment amount will generally not repay a purchase within the interest free period. A monthly account fee of $9.95 will also apply and a one-off establishment fee may apply for new customers as at 31 July 2023. Any balance outstanding at the expiry of the interest free period will be charged at the standard variable interest rate, 25.9% per annum as at 1 June 2023. Other charges may be payable, see T&Cs. Interest, fees and charges subject to change. Terms & Conditions apply and are available on application. See your contract for further details. Credit provided by ZipMoney Payments Pty Ltd (ABN 58 164 440 993), Australian Credit Licence Number 441878).